Saturday, June 1, 2013

Goodbye May, Hello June!

May was a very busy month for me. I am so glad it's over it was exhausting! I do feel like I got a lot done that I needed to do though. My daughter turned 5 in May and I had to take her to the doctor to make sure she has all her shots to go to school. I don't feel like we are ready for that but she is excited and I know she needs to go to school. I finally got divorced from my ex even though we have been separated for years so it was about time. I also just found out that baby #3 is a boy! I thought I would have to wait until he is born because he was being stubborn and I am 31 weeks pregnant already. I will be having my baby shower on June 15. June 24 is my 25th birthday! This month I have about 10-15 book reviews scheduled and a few other reviews that are not books. I know I said last month that I don't want my blog to be all about books but about my life. So I want to explain why it has had and will have a lot of book reviews and book related things at least for a couple more months. I love to read but for the 5-7 years I haven't been able to read as much as I would like. I was reading a few books a year. So I want to read as much as possible before the baby is born. That's what I have been doing every little chance I get and that's why I plan to have a lot of book review this month. I just want to share a couple pictures from the month of May. Here are my son and daughter saying "Goodbye May, Hello June" My son look so different after his haircut I feel like I have a new boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment