Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Angels Book Review




Angels by Alexis York Lumbard
Illustrated by Flavia Weedn

Book Description:
Did you know that angels of all kinds are everywhere? “Some are big, some are tiny. They're all so bright and very shiny.” This lyrical, breezy, and nondenominational picture book introduces children and adults to a magical place which radiates warmth, love, and caring throughout its colorful and delicate pages. With its rich paintings, readers are transported through many colorful scenes, places and seasons to see how angels work behind the scenes, weaving their graces

My Opinion:
Angels is a great bedtime story. The pictures of angels are so beautiful. I love that in the beginning of the book you can put who the book is for and from who so it would make a great gift. It says "To my favorite angel" and "With love from" where you fill out the names and that makes it a special gift to your favorite angel of course. I love reading this book to all three of my children. I would give this book at least 10 stars out of 5. I don't know if that makes much sense but that's how much I love it!

Add on goodreads
Like on facebook
Follow on pinterest

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment