Thursday, November 7, 2013

10" Stainless Steel Earth Pan by Ozeri Review



10" Stainless Steel Earth Pan by Ozeri, with a 100% PFOA-Free Non-Stick Coating developed in the USA
This Stainless Steel Earth Pan by Ozeri does not use PFOA (PerFluoroOctanoic Acid)which is a harmful chemical that is used in most pans to make them non-stick. Instead this Ozeri pan uses an ETERNA coating to make it non-stick which is safe, environmentally-friendly, and developed in the USA.


This 10" Stainless Steel Earth Pan is the second pan I have tried from Ozeri. I have no complaints about either one. This stainless steel pan is super shiny like a stainless steel pan should be. The non-stick coating makes cleaning so much easier for me. Even though it is more scratch resistant than other non stick pans it has gotten a little scratched up. Not to much though but when people use forks and knives on the pan while cooking you can't expect them not to scratch a little. (Not me though I know not to use forks and knives but I have a stubborn man at home!) Other than that very small problem which isn't so bad this stainless steel pan is great, even the handle which is thin and very easy for me to hold.

This pan costs $79.95 on Amazon but is on sale for $34.95!
Buy it here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment