Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Aoede's Is Love A Fairy Tale? Review




Aoede's Is Love A Fairy Tale? is a CD that plays like an audiobook. The CD has 17 song stories about love. Aoede is searching for love in a a magical kingdom called Wonderhaven. The characters in this story are Aoede, Morpheus, Binkle, Albert, Mr. Wonderful, Amala, and Ghost Skeletons. This CD is intended for tweens and young adults. After listening to this CD a few times the songs were stuck in my head. The songs/stories are so fun to listen to and I love how happy they make me feel. My favorite song is Make It Up As You Go.


I'll let you listen to my favorite song so you can get an idea of what Is Love A Fairy Tale? sounds like.




Check out the website www.isloveafairytale.com
Like on facebook www.facebook.com/aoedemusemusic
Follow on twitter www.twitter.com/aoedemuse
Buy on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment