Saturday, November 23, 2013

Children Learning Reading Program Review





I'm pretty sure you can tell that I love to read just by looking at my blog. I believe reading is very important and is also fun. My oldest daughter is 5 and started Kindergarten this year. When she started school she did not know her ABC's or numbers, shapes, and colors. It's not that I didn't try to teach her I just didn't know how and I would get frustrated that she didn't get it right away so she would refuse to even try. I was so embarrassed when I went to pick her up her first day of school and her teacher came up to me and said "she didn't go to preschool right? She needs to catch up to the other students." I didn't even know she had to already know so much in Kindergarten! OOPS I promise I tried!

Now I want to tell you about the Children Learning Reading Program.
  1. It is a step-by-step program
  2. It only takes about 10 minutes a day
  3. It is simple enough to teach even 2-3 year olds how to read 
I have been using this program with my daughter for a few weeks now. Since she has been going to school for a few months and already knew her ABC's we are going through the lessons pretty fast. I am so surprised at how fast she is learning and guess what...
She can read!
The best thing about it though is that she loves the lessons, they are like a fun game to her.  It makes me happy to see her get so excited about reading. I hope that my children will love reading as much as I do. I have not tried this program with my two year old yet but I'm pretty sure that when I do it won't be as easy for him as it is with my daughter especially since he is not talking yet. I am practicing blending with him though so hopefully when I start this program with him in about 3-5 months he will be talking and it will be simple for him too. Of course I know that we will have to go at a much slower pace but I'm positive we will have great results.

If you want to see videos and reviews from other parents plus all the bonuses that come with this program check out their website!

Website: http://www.childrenlearningreading.org/

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment