Monday, October 26, 2015

Review: X-Chef Multipurpose Herb Shears with 5 Stainless Steel Blades and Cover


I received these X-Chef Herb Scissors through Tomoson for free to review. All opinions are my own based on my own experience with the product.


FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
* Snip herbs directly onto pizza, salad, casseroles and soups
* Cut herbs without crushing, tearing or bruising
* Retain fresh flavors and healthy benefits of fresh herbs
* Save time with no hassle meal prep time and easy clean-up
* Five 3 inch stainless steel sharp blades cut perfectly sized pieces
* Sturdy plastic handle with protective, anti-abrasive TPR interior lining for soft, comfortable and cut-resistant grip
* Hard plastic cover protects the 5 blades and gives safe storage
* Cover doubles as a cleaning comb to brush away any herbs clinging to blades
* Dishwasher safe
* Use with Basil, Dill, Parsley, Rosemary, Chives, Mint, Cilantro; works with Onions, Mushrooms-even deli meat or dried fruit
* Good for arts, crafts, and shredding fabric or paper, too.
* Professional chef results with no mess or hassle!



My opinion:
I have only used these herb scissors a couple times but have had a good experience with them so far. It took me about a minute to figure out how to use them because I was trying to cut a big chunk of cabbage and then realized it needed to be thinner. After that it was pretty simple and I was able to cut more cabbage quicker and in thinner pieces then I would have been able to with a knife. I don't have a dishwasher so I just washed real quick in the sink and it was easier than I was expecting. So far I am really liking these herb scissors. They are probably safer for me than a knife too.


Cabbage cut with X-Chef Herb Scissors

Buy on Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment